Thursday, April 23, 2009

sunny bunnies

vilma, vilma, bo-vilma banana fanna fo fima me mi mo mima, VILMA! I used to sing that song all the time with other people's names of course. Sadly, everyone started singing it and I stopped. I don't like to be in the scene, mainstream shit. That was something mean to say but whooo careeesssss! moving on, I just got out of my math class and it was fun, I actually understood the subject (no surprise there) and now I am in Cayton waiting to get picked up and go home. I have a lot of Homework again and studying to do. So far this week I've been so busy at school going to my club meeting and volunteer work at school, plus passing out flyers to people to go watch the SLEEP DEALER movie. We need the ticket stubs to get fundraising  movie for our scholarship. eek. tired. red eyes, sleepy, and not hungry. Now I am going to waiting for my boyfriend to call me and surprise he did! but now I got mad at him for being the biggest asshole in the world. eek. ciao bella
.


No comments: