Thursday, April 16, 2009

clinical protection

Clinically proven to heal your anxiety. To help you relax and have fun, live life to the fullest with no regrets. That is what you will get if you get the  vee-med. Well I wish there was a med named after me but sadly there isn't. The only thing close enough to sound like my full name is an STD. The VANERIO DISEASE. I don't even think I wrote it right but yeah you get the point. So, I am in my room waiting for my soulmate to come over, we are going to have a picnic today, all thanks to the wonderful California weather. Unlike yesterday, we had winds going at 46 mph. It was scary since Californians are not used to weather like that. Well in the end in calmed down and I am enjoying my sunny day, birds chirping  and my dogs sleeping. Along the marvelous weather I was able to take some random pictures of stuff, including myself, I am a stuff. To close this enjoy them, don't be mean and see them with an open mind, ciao bella.












No comments: