Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't put your fingers in your mouth

What an amazing easter weekend. For the first time my little nephew diego went egg hunting, and boy oh boy it was really cute. Now it is tuesday afternoon and I am procrastinating on my math homework, however I am in my spring break so I have a reason to be lazy. Right now I am listening to the presets, and the golden filter. My new favorite band, but wait, hold on, I still love heartsrevolution so don't get me wrong. The problem is that they might (MIGHT) be getting a little bit too mainstream, and I am not a big fan of the idea. So, the golden filter may have replace their spot in my heart only if  HR goes more into mainstream. Other than that, I am really happy with both of them, plus i can never be mean to LO or BEN. They are so nice. Now moving on from them I was also watching the bloody beetroots new video featuring steve aoki. OHHH MYY fucking god it is fucking amazing. I am in love with this one girl , and don't  get mad albert lol, but she is beautiful, her hair her face her effin clothes are total bad ass and hype. you will see of who i am talking about. just go to www.dimmak.com and watch it. and so with that said I am going to take a nap and hopefully dream of puppies in cute little clothes. I am kidding I don't dream, and if I do I usually forget. Go figure. But really I am going to take a nap and rest because my head hurts right now. And maybe when I wake up I could start on my homework for god sakes. If not then whhhaaaat eveeeer. I would eventually do it, even at the last minute. Ohh by the way i lost about 5 pounds already , and my goal wait is 115 sooo yeah ima get there. slowly but i will. now lets go mimiz and zzzzzzzz our lifes away. ciao bella.

No comments: