Wednesday, April 1, 2009

mentally challenge

ugh. I hate when people start talking bad stuff about other people's languages. For example, I was at school waiting for the bus to go home, and two girls came to wait as well. As it turns out they were talking about how they hate the British Accent. Like really? are you serious? It wasn't that I was snooping into their conversation, but they were talking very obnoxiously and rude. I was amazed how ignorant and naive these two girls were. I mean, you can not come to a school that is filled with International students and have the nerve to say you hate the accent of some cultures. If only they were smart enough to know that the proper way of speaking English is by speaking the British way. We speak "slang" English, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! But to the end of their most stupid conversation I realized they were new to the school, fresh out of High School. Well that explain their stupidity.

 Also, I am not trying to sound like a smart ass, but it is the truth and honestly talking like how they did is how many racial hate crimes start. I wanted to say something but I was too tired to fight and debate about the issue. Especially since I am the type of person who likes to win in debates. Thankfully I was home and able to think about the problems of this country. What is going on with the younger generation? As the technology advances into the age of laziness there could only be one explanation. Parents! Now a days!!! these parentals do not take the time to teach their children respect nor obedience. It is sad if you think about it, the internet, cell phones, and shows are sources that also play a huge role on how these kids act. Once I have my children I will make sure to teach them their manners and to learn how to  love and adore the world as ONE and not because living in the United States gives them the right to feel superior. And if they want to feel like that, then they are going to have to work their way up high in this society. Now I'm done expressing my thoughts. ha/ha back to my math homework :)

No comments: