Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yard Sale


I had a yard sale this past saturday, and what can I say, it was fun. I had the help from my good friend Adriana and we did the best that we could offer. Sadly, we did not get a lot of people probably because we did start kinda late, hence: we went to bed at one in the morning the night before. In the end we sold nick knacks here and there for 10 cents to 25 cents. After a while, my boyfriend Albert showed up and we all sat under some really unique umbrellas. Then after when we noticed that no more people were stopping by our famous yard sale, we decided to pack it all up for donations. Thankfully we were rewarded with very tasty pizza from Sam's Club. The day went by quickly and in the end I departed to Ontario with the Family. Hopefully soon we will be able to have a prosperous yard sale. Just so you can see How much fun we had, check out our videos.... 

No comments: