Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Acceptable in the 8o's


YES...I was born in the 8o's Calvin Harris, and that makes me 22, thank you for the reminder. As I sing along to his most addictive song ever, I realized that Jojo, my chihuahua, is starring at me non-stop for some reason. Then i figured out that he is upset because the laptop is in his position. MY LAP. I felt bad and brought him up next to me and he sat quietly watching me browse to my twitter and into aim. As the song began to give the signal of its ending I began to daze into my ceiling and wonder what would I've done if i was actualy a teenager in the 8o's, my hair would of really fit in. The poofy-ness and the texture gosh that would be awesome. Apart from dreaming of the 8o's I had to come to reality, I HATE THIS CALIFORNIA WEATHER, it is frustrating me very much. For example, on Monday I go with a tank top, and sandals to piano class and right after class it started pouring like crazy. Here I am the weird girl wearing a tank top and sandals, and with no umbrella. I felt very stupid, thank you very much. As I learned my lesson to watch the news to find out the outcome of the week, I decided to wear my bearclaw boots, my SMC sweater and a urban outfitters beanie, by the way urban is my sactuary, to my surprise the sun beams through the clouds, and WA-LA, it was hot. I can not describe you the faces I was making since I make a lot of weird faces here and there. Once I got home I got the courage to get on the bike and to visit the bf at work. I had  a Malibu dream he made me. It was yummy. Coming back home a splash of rain dropped right when i was leaving. Can I have anymore bad luck with this weather? It was something I dread! yet life goes on. Thankfully I am home, relaxing, and enjoying the company of my dear friend JOJO :) and yes we are "Living in America"-The Sounds 

No comments: