Friday, March 13, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR OR CAMERA?




I loved this day! I was able to spend the time with my boyfriend. It was amazing because we were able to be photographers together. I was helping him take pictures for his photography class, one with a digital camera, and the other with a 35mm, and it was so much fun. I don't know how many times I've said "fun" or "amazing", but I can not get over it. We took some pictures here at my house, and others outside. We think we did a great job and we are proud of our work, then again we do not know yet how we did with the 35mm, because he has to developed them in class. But I am sure he did great, professor should just give him an [A] already. 

Right now albert is sleeping and jojo is trying to wake him up, its kinda funny but i told jojo to stop because he has to work tonight, grave yard shift, and he needs the rest. So what else is there to say we had the time of our lives. It has been a while since we had time for ourself, even though we had a small amount of time, it felt like it was an infinity.

No comments: