Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The first



Today I start to blog. Life's  a drag! or is it? I don't know I guess it depends on the person. As for me life is a drag, deng. I just finished my math homework, ugh. Yet I am on the phone talking to Eunice, and that took my mind of the absolute values of an equation for a bit. We are talking about TOMSshoes, and thinking about buying some for my little nephew. He would look cute wearing them I suppose, I mean he is already cute, with or without shoes. Eunice and I are super hype to be going to Shareen Vintage, by the way she just said "YAY" on the phone, while I read her this blog of mine. I'm tired already, I'm also waiting for my boyfriend to call me!!! He will call around 10 pm, since he is out from work at that time. So as the time ticks for that clock to hit ten, I will go away from MAC and relax from a long day at school. DENG it's about time! :)

No comments: