Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow-zer

As this weekend comes to a close, I came to realized something... I'm fuckin twenty-three years old SHIT. ha, how awesome is that? I mean comparing to that Blink 182 song that specifically says No one Likes you when your twenty-three (BULLSHIT) that is only half true and I'm saying this because it's funny. This weekend was amazing my good friend adriana came by to spend time with me for my birthday weekend and we had a blast. Thanks ADRI

Sadly to say, I am still sick and I'm not as bad as i was on Friday, but I still have whatever it is I have. I just popped a gazillion pills down my throat to make sure it does not progress to anything bad,and please knock on wood for me if possible. I need to relax now and tomorrow monday is a great day to do so. Besides the fact I have to read a tremendous amount for my class on tuesday but I can survive, It's not that bad really! Therefore here are some pictures of my day today with adriana, CIAO BELLA


No comments: