Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Wish

Today is my birthday! surprise surprise I'm officially 23! amazing how old I get and yet look young. I could get mistaken by being a teenager now a days, since most of them look 30 now. And yes, that is me trying to be mean but it is the truth, cant hide from it. Well my birthday, October 13, 2009 landed on a tuesday, therefore I had class today and a club meeting. Class was boring, yet effective, I did learn something you know. And the meeting was good, even better was the fact that they had a birthday cake for me. I was so surprised and happy at the same time. I didn't know who idea it was, but I did find out and yes thank you marco! it was nice of you to buy me a cake, Thank you. The night is almost over and I cant wait for the weekend, tons of fun with my best buddy! ciao bella

No comments: