Tuesday, October 6, 2009

funny things come in small packages

therefore they are funny. metaphorically speaking of course, yet i learned a lesson this year and with that said, i am going to finish up my history class paper that is due tomorrow. well i haven't written on my blog for a while, and the purpose of this blog i mean this is for my own personal growth in writing. Some people do not understand the concept of blogging, and it makes me sad indeed. Today i woke up pretty early to find out that my cold sore got bigger and bigger, and every time i talk it burns. the pain of being human, right? ugh
my weekend on the other hand was filled with excitement, and fun. I was able to see my cousin play soccer and spend time with my little nephew in which is starting to say new words everyday. It is amazing seeing the developmental growth of children and their linguistic capabilities. He astonish me everyday and every minute. Now, I do think it is time for me to finish my paper, I am happy to know it's just the conclusion i have to finish bye bye stress, hello screening tonight. In other words, i am going to see a documentary at the theaters tonight. I hope it will open up some eyes. CIAO BELLA

No comments: