Tuesday, December 7, 2010

you are just gonna stand there and hear me cry...


You ever love somebody so much, you can barely breathe.
When you with 'em you meet, and neither one of you even know what hit 'em.
Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills used to get 'em.
Now you're getting
fuckin' sick of lookin' at 'em.

You swore you'd never hit 'em, never do nothin' to
hurt 'em.
Now you're in each other's face, spewin' venom in your words when you spit 'em.
Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean.
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine.
But your temper's just as bad as mine is,
you're the same as me.
When it comes to love you're just as blinded.
Baby please come back! It wasn't you, baby, it was me!
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
All I know is I love you too much, to walk away though.





No comments: