Friday, December 3, 2010

awkward

Many say once you forget you will forever forget. Yet this is not the case, I can say all I want and I don't care if you feel awkward about it because you don't care anyways. Yes, I wish it could of been different between us but in the end it wasn't my choice and I respect that. Even though we knew each other for a couple of months I felt happy! and I still do, as long as you know it. Now I'm not putting anyone on the spot because I don't do that I'm just saying how I feel! and is that a crime? I hope not. Girls express their feelings differently than guys do and guys should realize that and not be jerks about it. However, guys will be guys and what can I say sometimes that's good. But in the end it is what it is and life moves on, it's a circle of life, but hear this, I will never forget you and I will be waiting like a dumbass no matter how long it takes because you are special to me and you may hate that but THAT'S how it is peace, love, and happiness CIAO BELLA

No comments: