Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the garden is open for new flowers

What a week!!! I have never felt so tired in my life. My knees are killing me and yet alone my back! I am old and it is time for me to retire haha well I'm not that old but I am not the same when I was 15 back in the days when I used to play softball and skate a lot more than I do now. However, I can not complain I am just overwhelmed with so many things. I believe that my body can not take so much stress. Either way, school is almost over and that means FINALS are around the corner. So far, I am passing all of my classes except my Math, I'm passing do not take me wrong, I'm just having a difficult time to comprehend since the class is a Discussion and not a Lecture. I've never really had a math class that deals with only discussion but I am hanging in there like a true trooper. Well this spring is treating me like summer, I am so tan its incredible how different it makes me look it is quiet funny though because somehow I feel like a SNOOKI. I find that hilarious, nevertheless I need to stay away from the sun but that is impossible so that means the only option I have is to buy a shit load of sunblock. Till then CIAO BELLA

No comments: