Monday, May 24, 2010

favorite spots I like to go!

I know I have taken many of my girls to SHAREEN VINTAGE. and
My favorite one is located in Los Angeles, by Glendale, second store at Venice Beach
and the last store in New York.
I personally love the Los Angeles store because first of all its at a warehouse, and
secondly, NO BOYS ARE ALLOWED. this is because us girls are walking around in our underwear lol
I have multiple items i bought from Shareen Vintage, but the most important factor is that almost all their shoes
are small sizes. Hence vintage shoes were made for small feet girls (ONE POINT FOR VILMA)
and even Shareen herself told me I should be a shoe model.
Shareen Vintage is the place to be. I will be going back to do some pullouts. If Shareen let's me of course!
If i'm not home on a sunday afternoon bike riding, I am in fairfax.
Every sunday is the FAIRFAX FLEA MARKET DAY
My favorite item to own are RINGS, and fairfax flea market has them and cheap.
Apart from the flea market, fairfax as a city has a big variety of Vintage stores. and another city that has good store is Echo Park. All in All I love clothes and i love them to be vintage so if you see me in either of those two stores, say hello
CIAO BELLA

No comments: