Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My dear child,

So are you ready for the summer? The sun is bright , the ocean is ready, body is sweating. Well I'm getting ready, sort of, For the past five years I haven't had an open summer to enjoy! I was either working or had summer school or both! Finally I am free. As many of you know I get inspired very easily but most of all it comes from my girl Olivia! How many times have I emphasized in her beauty and style! Every season she is prepared to show off what is in and what should be out. Nevertheless, as I continue to get an insight of what I need, my ipod starts playing some Steve Aoki and it actually making me miss my dance class. I can't wait to go back to school, yes I am a nerd. so i will leave with this said

You're the best, just wanted to say you knock me out-Rosa Fiona

No comments: