Thursday, April 22, 2010

eyes of fire and hearts on fire

I feel drained. I haven't had a chance to write on my blog for a while because I've been so busy with school. Well that's not a big surprise however, I do have finals coming up and trust me I am going to lock myself up in my dungeon I call my room. Procrastination is my best friend and I am planning to leave it in the past. On the other hand, I am excited to be working with one of my good friend on a photo-shoot! I have so many ideas and I can't wait to be on set. With that said I have been looking up a couple of new styles that are emerging this summer, and I am very happy to know that summer is coming, only because I finally get a summer break from school. Also, going back to the styling topic I have decided to take some time and learn to style guys. Honestly it may seem easy but I strongly believe its harder than styling girls. Either way wish me luck. CIAO BELLA

No comments: