Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo of the day

Spring is coming and what better way to celebrate it by seeing fruits and flowers combined. Yet fruits and flowers can be seen in all seasons but only in spring is when the flowers are really blooming and fruits seem more delicious to eat. This could only be my case but I do believe many of you agree with me. Well if only it made sense of course, but I believe it does. In addition to fruits and flowers we can not forget the fact that we say goodbye to our jackets and sweaters. Hang them away in the back of our closets and we begin to pull out our spring dresses and cardigans (for those cold night in southern california). Nevertheless, it is still winter and I am getting ahead of myself, but I am counting down because that means SHOPPING for vintage spring clothes soon! CIAO BELLA

No comments: