Monday, July 6, 2009

hello? sexy?

I realized I haven't been on for a while, so here I am, once again! I'm currently taking a Math class for the summer, even though I already graduated, however, I needed this class to transfer.So far this class is hard, really hard. I'm not the brightest person in math, and trust me I don't think I need it too. I'm going to teach a first grade class not college level, but ugh! I have to do it (like it or not). Either way, It takes up a lot of my time and energy. I don't know why I haven't been drinking any star bucks! I need it. Ugh ugh ugh! Actually i feel like buying some right now, and drink it in a minute because I'm falling asleep and it is only 7 p.m. Well enough of my pain, I'm going to buy coffee and finish my math homework. wish me luck!
ciao bella

No comments: